- Visit the CareMessage Sign In page
- Sign in using the email associated with your CareMessage account and the password you set-up previously (Don't have an account yet? Learn how to get one here!)
- Click “Sign In”
If you don't log in to your account every 90 days, it will expire. This is a safety feature to protect the data in your account. You can always contact us here at [email protected] to reactivate it for you.
Password not Working?
- In order to reset your password, enter your email address as prompted on the Password Reset page and select "Reset Password." Once you do, you will receive an email from [email protected] with a password reset link.
4. Click on the "Change my password" link in the email.
5. When you click on the link, you will be prompted to enter a reset code and select your new password. You will also receive a second email including the reset code to enter at the prompt. Once you have entered this code and your new password, you can select "Save my new password" to complete your password reset. Your new password is now set.
- The two passwords entered must match exactly.
- Passwords cannot be less than 8 characters, and must contain an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
- Passwords must also be different than any of the last five passwords that you've used.
If you don't receive the "Reset Your Password" email, please try the following:
- Verify that you're sending the reset email to the correct email associated with your CareMessage account
- Check your spam folder
If these steps don't work, please email us: [email protected]