- Visit the CareMessage Sign In page
- Sign in using the email associated with your CareMessage account and the password you set-up previously (Don't have an account yet? Learn how to get one here!)
- Click “Sign In”
If you don't log in to your account every 90 days, it will expire. This is a safety feature to protect the data in your account. You can always contact us here at [email protected] to reactivate it for you.
Password not Working?
- Reset your password here.
- Enter your email address as prompted and select "Reset Password." You will receive an email from [email protected] with a password reset link.
4. Click on the "Change my password" link in the email.
5. Enter your new password twice and click "Save my new password." Passwords must match exactly. Passwords cannot be less than 8 characters, and must contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers. Passwords must also be different than any of the last five passwords that you've used.
If you haven't received the "Reset Your Password" email, please try the following:
- Verify that you're sending the reset email to the correct email associated with your CareMessage account
- Check your spam folder
If that doesn't work, please email us: [email protected]