Visit the CareMessage Sign In page
Sign in using the email associated with your CareMessage account and the password you set-up previously (Don't have an account yet? Learn how to get one here!)
Click “Sign In”
If you don't log in to your account every 90 days, it will expire. This is a safety feature to protect the data in your account. You can always contact us here at [email protected] to reactivate it for you.
Password not Working?
In order to reset your password, visit the Password Reset page
Enter your email address as prompted on the Password Reset page
Select "Reset Password" Once you do, you will receive an email from [email protected] with a password reset link.
4. Click on the "Change my password" link in the email.
5. When you click on the link, you will be brought to a new page and prompted to enter a reset code (see step 6) and select your new password. Leave this webpage open and navigate back to your email.
6. Once you clicked on the 'Change my Password' link in Step 4, you will also receive a second email including the reset code to enter at the prompt. Enter this code on the webpage from Step 5:
Note: Each time you click on the 'Change my Password' link, you will generate a new code, each new code inactivates the previous code - so make sure to only click the link once and always use the most recent code you have received. Also, the code is only valid for 10 minutes.
7. Enter your new password and confirm your new password.
The two passwords entered must match exactly.
Passwords cannot be less than 10 characters, and must contain at least one digit, must contain at least one uppercase letter, must contain at least one punctuation mark or symbol
Passwords must also be different than any of the last five passwords that you've used.
8. Then select "Save my new password" to complete your password reset. Your new password is now set.
If you don't receive the "Reset Your Password" email, please try the following:
Verify that you're sending the reset email to the correct email associated with your CareMessage account
Check your spam folder
If these steps don't work, please email us: [email protected]